13. Discussion and approval of December 31, 2008 Audited Financial Statements as presented
by Mr. Michael O'Donnell of Bixler & Company.
14. Report of Executive Director.
15. Opportunity for Statements from Retired Members/Public.
This portion of the agenda is for members, retirees, beneficiaries or the public to address the
Board of Trustees on any subject within the Board's jurisdiction that is not on today's
agenda. To address the Board during Non-Agenda Public Comment, you must complete a
Request to Speak form and submit it to the Board Secretary before the meeting begins. To
address the Board on a subject that is on today's agenda, you must submit a Request to
Speak form before the item is called. These forms are located at the receptionist desk. The
Chairperson will call your name to address the Board during Non-Agenda Public Comment
or when your item is to be heard. Non-Agenda Public Comment is limited to 3 minutes per
speaker and 15 minutes per topic. Public testimony on an item on the Agenda is limited to 3
minutes per speaker and 15 minutes per side. Additional time may be granted at the
discretion of the Board.
16. Committee Reports:
A. Actuary/Audit Committee
B. Budget & Finance Committee
C. Disability Committee
D. Investment Committee
E. Personnel Committee
17. For Notation:
A. Cost of Living Adjustments
1. Woodrow Bare Police Department
2. Frederick Ellis Police Department
3. David Norman Police Department
4. Arthur Seelig Police Department
B. Death of member(s)
Riley H. Pollock Police Department